Pages

Thursday 14 February 2019

Who am I?

My name is Nehilofi Lisala.I am 10 years old.I am full Tongan and half Samoan.At Tonga I live with my family there for lots of year until we find out that we have won a special free time for us to go and live in New Zealand and make our new life there.We felt sorry for our family at Tonga but we have to leave.At New Zealand we went to a beautiful school called Glenbrae.I have a lot of fun in my new school.My teachers name is Mr Nath.


I have 2 beautiful sisters and they always like to play with dolls and jumping on my bed. And 2 annoying and helpful brothers My parents work from 10 am to 12 pm.My favorite subject is  Reading,Math and Writing.My favorite color is red,pink and blue.My favorite sport is netball and rugby.My favorite food is Tongan food.My favorite famous singer are Selena Gomez,Taylor Swift,Ariana Grade.My favorite fruit is apple.

I would like to follow my dreams and be a ballet girl,a gymnast and last is to be a singer.

2 comments:

  1. good blog nehilofi I have learnt a lot about you glenbrae should be glad that you came to our school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.