Pages

Friday 10 May 2019

My mum's nana's birthday

Yesterday was a beautiful day because I went to North Shore for my mum's nana's birthday. I went with my family including my cousin. My cousin came with $100 dollars for my nana. I was so glad to be there. My mum's nana turned 86 years old.

All of our family was there. There were 80 people there. We decided to went to the Valentines and celebrate her birthday there. She was so happy that day. All of the other people were looking at us when we were praying and singing. After we prayed we went and dish our food. I got pizza and fish and chips. I ate and ate then it was dessert time. I had ice cream, mud cake, jelly, and lollies. I kept on eating all the sudden I wanted to play games so I ate fast and went to my dad and get coins. I went on the Fantasy World Machine and I got 9 lollies. We were all so loud and then one of the workers there came and told us to go to our table and we all ran.

On 9:00pm all of us came out and went back home. I was so happy and all of us were so tired so I fell asleep in the car. My dad carried me to my bed and I continued sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.