Pages

Wednesday 20 February 2019

Riding on Hover board and skates

On Thursday the 13-02-19 I decided to rode on my hoverboard and then rode on my skates.My first step was to hop on the hoverboard and start moving.Second was going round like a circle and I tried I fell down and I kept on trying until I got used to it and my last try was really awesome I did 48 spins and I was proud of myself next up was to rode on my skates.




Riding on my skates was really hard because I have to try something that I have never rode on since last time.I have rode a skate but I forgotten so I have to bring my friend to help me.Me and my all of my friends  start off with some steps.First one is that I have to run a cross the road and I did it.Running with it was so hard no matter how hard I tried I keep on falling and making mistakes but I learnt from my mistakes.When I got used to it I rode on it.
I also showed my parents and cousins and my aunt & uncle.They were very happy and they take me and my friends when with my uncle to the Otahuhu pool and swim.We were really happy to be at the pool.

I went back home with my friends and took a shower and slept for school.It was the best day of my life.I learnt no matter how many mistakes that you have never give up because you was born to be ready for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.