Pages

Thursday 14 February 2019

Spending time with my friends home alone

Today me and my cousins and friend had a sleepover at my house.My parents was in the kitchen with my friends parents chatting about something it was so fun because we throw a party at my house when my parents are at the Warehouse shopping clothes and last to the Pak’nsave.


Me and my friends ate ice-cream,ice-blocks,noodles,cookies with milk,lollies all of our junk food from the cupboard was finished by us it was fun there without our parents we decided to watch a movie we watch Harry Potter.Meanwhile watching I got some popcorn out and we started watching our movie.


When we finished our movie it was 12 pm and our parents just called us and they said”We are on our way home now.We jump up and started cleaning.



When we finished cleaning up we all sit down and went  on our own phone and watch You Tube except Sione. He was on Instagram.When our parent arrived home we say goodbye to my friends and they went with their parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.