Pages

Monday 18 February 2019

Going to the feast

 My dad came to take us  to a feast with my family.At the feast we were helping my mum to get the table ready and put some fruit in a big bowl and on top some chocolate bar and biscuit Tim Tam, Finger and also  some cookies.

When the feast start we pray and then we ate.First we ate chocolate bar,biscuit and also some healthy food.Then we ate and ate and ate until we got few.Meanwhile we have to take our food outside and put it in the van  after we have to play with the little kids.Thirdly we play gymnastic this is how it goes like,Who can do the splits?Then I win.Next who can do the feet touch the head and me and Latu win.


Finally we went home with a happy face because we enjoy  the feast and it was really cool to went on a feast like that.We have KFC for dinner and slept for school.I wish that we will went to a feast again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.